Re: Whither X-archived-at headers?

* Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org> [2003-05-02 12:17+0100]

> I observe that since about 10 April, messages sent to me from the RDFcore
> mailing list no longer include an X-archived-at header.
>
> I have found this to be an *extremely* useful feature, as it allows me to
> easily locate URIs for messages that I want to mention.  The alternative
> for me is to hunt though the online archives using a slow Internet
> connection, a most tedious process.
>
> I strongly urge the systems team to reinstate the X-archived-at header for
> messages from W3C mailing lists.

Hi,

I don't think we have made any related changes, and that header
is still present on messages I receive from W3C lists. Maybe your
mail client stopped showing them, or a gateway started stripping
them? (can someone else on w3c-rdfcore-wg confirm those headers
are still present?)

--
Gerald Oskoboiny     http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-613-261-6630             mailto:gerald@w3.org