RDF Core LC issue timbl-01 discussion

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:35:59 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

The first question from
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0226.html
is basically, does anyone use bagID?

I know the CARMEN project / MathNet uses bagID with RDF/XML and
Dublin Core.  See the PDF report from Feb 2002
  http://www.mathematik.uni-osnabrueck.de/projects/carmen/AP6/zwischenbericht_ap6.pdf
(in German) for rdf:bagID in the examples and more at
  http://www.mathematik.uni-osnabrueck.de/ak-technik/MathNet/RDF/

Searching for "rdf:bagID" on google I find more uses in various
projects, it isn't clear how extensive.

Tim provides no new information why this syntax should be removed.

On the second part:

The WG was chartered to clarify M&S.  It wasn't chartered to remove
bits of the syntax (though it has done so in other instance where
clarification was difficult).

-- quoting Brian from
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0477.html

Dave