tracking comment responses and doc updates

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:57:16 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At Tuesday's telecon we recorded individual actions on folks to update docs
and send responses.  Normally, I track all actions individually, but I just
don't have the bandwidth to do that for all of these.

Therefore:

  o I have silently dropped those actions from my list
  o I will rely on the doc editors to track the changes they have to make
  o whether responses have been sent will be tracked in the comment
tracking document
  o I urge editors to follow Frank's practice to record the doc change
reference in sending responses