pfps-03

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:49:40 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Peter expresses this issue with much tact and delicacy, "The translation into
Lbase is pointless".  I am not suprised Pat disagrees.

However, the suggested correction looks worthwhile.

[[
[add] claim [...]
    G1 x-entails G2
iff
    TR(G1) plus the axioms for x entails TR(G2) in Lbase
]]

He is not asking for a proof of such a claim, although I suspect that he would
not have difficulty finding a counterexample :(

I had understood this claim to be the goal of the LBase work; given it is an
informative section we could make clear that such a claim is an aspiration
rather than a proven fact.

Jeremy