Testcase for qu-02

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:37:54 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> qu-02 seems out of place to me since RDF does not have the notion of
> functional relation. I have had some email correspondence with Qu
> about this, and he wants it discussed. I would be unhappy if the RDF
> semantics imposed semantic conditions which could not be reflected in
> any RDF entailments, on general methodological grounds. Discussion?

This can be reflected in an RDF non-entailment.

qu
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0269.html

_:xxx rdf:type rdf:Seq.
_:xxx rdf:_2 <ex:a> .
_:xxx rdf:_2 <ex:c> .
<ex:a> <eg:foo> <eg:bar> .

does not entail

<ex:c> <eg:foo> <eg:bar> .

I believe we can address qu-02 by adding this non-entailment to the test suite
and not changing the semantics doc.
(Unless we already have a similar test, in which case this is a no-op).

Jeremy