Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-03-10

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:45:16 +0000
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
CC: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com wrote:

> bwm believes there were more that folks promised but these are not recorded
> in the irc log.

If there is time I would like some discussion of the RDF URI reference vs
IRI issue.

I am minded to propose a global renaming of RDF URI reference and uriref to
IRI and defer to namespaces 1.1; and would like some idea of how much that
is a lead balloon.

I still need input from I18N-WG on this.

Jeremy