Re: LC Issue hendler-01 (substantive) discussion

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:19:07 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
>
> I suggest we note the related comment:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0027.html
>
> "This is not an official request to do anything"
>
> in our reply. (I had thought that this comment was sent on behalf of WebOnt,
> but I can't find the trail).

It was also dated 10 Jan, before the LC WDs were published. PFPS's
mail was a note that it might be recorded as future work.

WebOnt's official request in
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0335.html
was a preference that RDF Core make a change now, but not a requirement.

Dave