draft response on reagle issues

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:38:51 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Partly wanting to nail down one of Grahams comments before sending a response
on the reagle issues, and partly wanting advice from other WG members, I have
drafted but not sent a response to reagle, webont and eric Prud'hommeaux
concerning the XMLLiteral design changes.

The draft is at:

I particularly would like advice on the following para:
Please note that the I18N-WG have made a comment criticizing this decision:
which the RDF Core has not officially yet agreed a response (although we have
spent more than an hour of telecon time on it, with still a majority opposing
further changes).

Have I gone too far, or not far enough - I could even invite the others to
join the fray. (I note Martin has cc-ed reagle with some of the messages).