Syntax wd

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:34:41 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Hi Dave

I am writing the response to Nick Efthymiou re
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#efth-01
and I believe you should have deleted this text:
[[
Note (Informative): The Working Group invites feedback from the community on
the effects of the removals and additions of these terms on existing
implementations and documents and on the costs and benefits of adopting a new
namespace URI to reflect this change (currently not proposed by the Working
Group).
]]

in light of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0207
RESOLVED:
   not to change the URI REFS for the RDF and RDFS namespaces
ACTION: daveb editorial changes reflecting not changing namespace URI

Jeremy