Test cases: not a great deal to say.

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:54:08 +0100 (BST)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

The document looks fine; the only question I have is where does the
"must" come from in section 3?

The datatypes xsd:integer, xsd:string from [XML Schema Datatypes] are
not indicated, even when used or required, since they must be supported.

Ah, fine - I see that this is required by your resolution to your issue 5.8.

It's a good document, concise and to the point, and the test cases are
very pretty indeed.

The following tests were reviewed as requested.

In light of this test, I went back and re-read [rdf semantics], section
3.3.1 (extensional domains and ranges). Are there good reasons to make
the RDF semantics weak in this regard, if we choose (keep) iff semantics
for subClassOf and subPropertyOf? Anyway, the test itself seems ok.

Well-formed lists. (well, in as much as "nil" doesn't have a first or
rest). This looks ok too; it's what rdf semantics would term a "semantic
extension", and thus it's extra-rdf, right?

This is OK because of the wording in OWL Test cases section 3, above.

and maybe also the following in which the
use of OWL vocabulary is not significant:

Looks fine to me.

Also good.

Also good.

These seem fine. They also (modulo use of owl:DatatypeProperty) appear
to be consequences using a suitably DT-aware rdf model theory (using iff
semantics at least), right?

HP-unix: Open Sauce product, available in 57 distributions.