rdfs12a and rdfs12b [Fwd: Re: [Jena-devel] RDFS tweak]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:13:07 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
CC: der@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Dave Reynolds wrote:

Yes I put in rdfs12a and 12b this morning to confirm it could be done,
though I haven't checked the changes into CVS.

Approximate effort:
   - 5 mins to enter rules and have code ready to run
   - 10 mins to enter a test case and add it to harness
   - 5-10 mins to track down three typos in my test case data!

We will be needing these rules for the OWL Lite reasoner whatever the WG