Re: working on it

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:39:12 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Pat

we still have to *decide* whether we want to go the way in the documents you
produced last week, or along the lines of the after hours conversation.

Personally, on relfection, and on consulation with my colleagues, I prefer the
earlier version with iff conditions.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jun/0160
[[
It seems like rather a big change to make at this late stage. Would you be
confident there weren't other properties that need to be declared by fiat
that haven't yet been identified?
]]