RDF/XML Syntax WD updated 2003-06-25

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:58:04 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've updated the things I forgot last time (!) and now checked that I
record all the LC issues, even those that required no actual word

This version should be stable for reviewing (hint hint).  Since I'm on
vacation for the next three telcons - this also serves as my regrets for
the telcons till 11 July (inclusive). I'm likely emailable over that
period, definitely will be in the last week.

  RDF/XML 25 June 2003 editor's draft

You can navigate to CVS differences from the last version at
   Last WD was CVS 1.463
   Syntax draft I mentioned 2003-06-17 was 1.495
   This one is 1.500