RDF/XML Syntax WD updated 2003-06-25

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:58:04 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've updated the things I forgot last time (!) and now checked that I
record all the LC issues, even those that required no actual word
changes.

This version should be stable for reviewing (hint hint).  Since I'm on
vacation for the next three telcons - this also serves as my regrets for
the telcons till 11 July (inclusive). I'm likely emailable over that
period, definitely will be in the last week.

  RDF/XML 25 June 2003 editor's draft
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/

You can navigate to CVS differences from the last version at
http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/rdfcore/syntax/index.html
   Last WD was CVS 1.463
   Syntax draft I mentioned 2003-06-17 was 1.495
   This one is 1.500

Dave