example numbers in Primer references

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:19:52 -0400
To: RDF core WG <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I just noticed that Schema has a reference to example 16 in the Primer
(for rdf:value).  Concepts has a reference to a specific example number
in the Primer as well.  Could I suggest that these references be changed
to section numbers instead  (e.g., "illustrated in Section foo in the
Primer" rather than "example bar in the Primer")?  Section numbers are
lots less likely to change than example numbers (in particular, example
16 is going to get a new number), and such tight coupling really isn't
needed.

--Frank