Re: schedule

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:59:21 +0100 (BST)
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> Jan Grant wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Brian McBride wrote:
> >

> >>   test cases - 1 without resolution
> >

> > If this is the issue I raised, I've not retabled it because we already
> > discussed it by email and everyone seemed OK with this.
>
> Yes it is.  Can you dig out the pointers so we can formally close it?

Raised:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0108.html

Issue assigned:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0109.html

Disposition agreed in minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jan/0241.html
(under item 10)

Responded to author: :-)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0259.html

Ever see something and think, "I've gotta leverage me some of that?"
Odds are, you were looking at a synergy and didn't even know it.