Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-06-20

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:01:12 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll <jjc" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

> possible AOB - approval of tex-01 and xmlsch-02 test cases
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/tex-01/
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlsch-02/
>
> (Brian also note that the agenda from concepts are, I hope, each very
short,
> and I would not be surprised if we reach AOB fairly easily)

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003May/0143.html
I wrote

[[
I've checked/foundOK
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/xmlsch-02/Manifest.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/tex-01/Manifest.rdf
]]

Also w.r.t. to the test case document I believe that
I already mentioned that
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/datatypes/Manifest.rdf#language-and-xml-literal
is now a PET (PositiveEntailmentTest) according to
our resolution that
  Language tags *don't* affect the denotation of an rdf:XMLLiteral

Other than that, I haven't found other test case document issues.

PS I expect to attend todays telecon (but still have
   2 meetings to go) and I regret for next week friday
   as I have a whole day meeting in Munich.