Re: schedule

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:41:31 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> I would appreciate commitments from the editors about when:

>   - the last call comments process will be completed for their document
>    - Documents ready for the next step will be ready

assuming no pollution from other documents, I am expecting we will agree your
proposal on the I18N comment tomorrow. I will update the document in light of
any comments made at the telecon tomorrow and then Graham and I can respond
to the commentators. (I believe it is Graham to respond to Peter on all
issues, and I can do the others).

Jeremy