Re: Semantics review: closure rules

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:37:28 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> I note that we don't seem to be finished discussing the closure rules.

But it is a monotonic increasing process, so termination is likely.

(Soundness of a closure rule is usually trivial)

You may notice that the cases are getting more and more obscure, these ones:

- are concerning a semantic extension to RDFS, not RDFS itself
- have never had a claim to completeness

Jeremy