Datatypes text

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:05:12 +0300
To: gk@ninebynibe.org, phayes@ai.uwf.edu, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Graham, Pat, Patrick,

Readiong the minutes of the 2nd May I see that I was meant to discuss with you
the text in msg

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0368

I believe the major concern was with the first sentence, and that Pat was
going to suggest a rewording to broaden it.

I have currently put the text as is in the editors draft at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-concepts-20030117/#section-Datatypes

Patrick suggested:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003May/0006.html

"The datatype abstraction used in RDF is compatible with
 XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes..."

as the first sentence, which is certainly an improvement.

Jeremy