Re: Cut back RDFCore semantics doc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:06:53 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> removing the closure rules? I'm totally unconvinced
> and feeling completely lost... (again tears)
> better later publish an errata!

I have discussed this issue with HP colleagues and we support Jos's position.

While we obviously should not rule out cutting the closure rules, we should be
convinced that it is necessary to do so

Given that they are informative I would argue that even if we are not 100%
convinced that they are right it is OK to go to Rec acknowleding the
possibility of errata.

I probably would not be prepared to have a second last call just for the
closure rules - but if that became the substance of the issue I would want to
consult with my colleagues.

Jeremy