RDF/XML Syntax WD updated

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:38:14 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've now worked throught the last call issue resolutions, the comments after last call
and the other things on my personal todo list and produced a new editor's draft:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/

Detailed changes:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/#section-Changes

I do have a few more doc-production things to fix such as spellings,
some HTML etc. but that is pretty much it for now.

I shan't be around for this week's Friday telcon and probably several
after that although I will be online.   So to move this on, I need some
volunteers to review the changes.  You can navigate to CVS differences
from the last version starting at
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/
and then to
  http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/rdfcore/syntax/index.html
(last WD was CVS 1.463, this is now 1.495)
but maybe a HTML word-diff might help, if I knew how to make one.

Dave