weekly call for agenda items (2003-06-13 telecon)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:27:28 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
This is not the usual weekly call for agenda items. I will
be sitting in for Brian this friday. (I am a bit rusty and need your help!)

Also I will be offline much of thursday, will sort through mail
for agenda items upon my return. Brian is offline thurs, fri so
it is up to the rest of us to figure out the best use of the timeslot.

So suggestions please for agenda items asap.

* DanC has suggested discussion of Martin's I18N comments.

Jeremy, per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jun/0033.html
I realise last week's minutes may be further delayed. As a stopgap,
IRC logs are at http://www.w3.org/2003/06/06-rdfcore-irc and an
action summary is at http://www.w3.org/2003/06/06-rdfcore-actions
(most of which are on me).

Do we have a scribe pre-volunteered for friday's call? (couldn't see one from IRC log)
Any volunteers?

Dan