Defining Arc?

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:47:43 +0100
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I am going through the editorial updates to the syntax WD and I got to:

> Does the RDF series need to define "arc"? The original RDF syntax says
> quite a lot: "directed labeled graphs (also called 'nodes and arcs
> diagrams')" and defines arc in its glossary as "A representation of a
> property in a graph form; specifically the edges in a directed labeled
> graph." The new Concepts and Syntax specs mention yet do not seem to
> define arc.
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0419.html

We do define node (link to editors' draft dfn):
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-concepts-20030117/#dfn-node

but not arc.  So can we talk about nodes & arcs pictures anymore? :)

Dave