I18N telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2003 12:33:44 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Cc: i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>

I was invited to an I18N telecon Tuesday where we discussed I18N
concerns about RDFCore design.  The question on the table is whether
I18N should raise a formal objection.

Details will circulate shortly once they've been checked over, but I
wanted to let folks know that, in my opinion, we had a *good*
*constructive* meeting.

We didn't reach a conclusion and discussion will continue and I'll need
some help, but we did make good progress, despite the fact I fell off my
chair at one point.