completing disposition of semantics comments

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2003 16:33:24 +0100
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Pat,

You need to do some stuff on:

  pfps-02
  pfps-06
  qu-03

Checking the disposition of semantics comments, I see:

Peter does not accept:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-02

Is there anything we can do on this one?

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-03

I assume we go ahead with the objection; there is nothing more to say.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-04

I think we've got that one closed - I'm checking

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-05

I've asked Peter if we can now close this one.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-06

This one needs further work from you, since we have clarified that
octets are not characters.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-07

I've re-asked about that one.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-10

And that one.

That also leaves qu-03 needing a response from you.

Brian