OOPS: (was: first pass parseType="Literal" text for primer)

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:18:07 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Am I missing something, or does this really not stand up?:

[[
The string used as the lexical form of the XML Literal is the Exclusive XML
Canonicalization [XML-XC14N]) with comments and with empty
InclusiveNamespaces PrefixList of the literal text l, i.e. the entire
element content of this property element.
]]
--
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/#parseTypeLiteralPropertyElt

As I recall, the "Exclusive XML Canonicalization" is an *octet* sequence,
not a character sequence, and as such is not eligible to be a lexical form.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>