regrets this friday 1st August

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:07:36 +0300
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Also I give the HP proxy to Brian just in case there is a CR/PR vote.

My current preference is PR, but I am clearly not sufficiently in touch with
an "HP" position, given Dave Reynolds implementation report which seemed to
me at least to be more negative,

i.e. so far

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0076
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0278

we have no complete RDFS implementation (in terms of inference)

This may be reason to go for a CR, possibly labelling those bits that are not
yet implemented as at risk.

e.g. two of our RDFS implementors do not appear to buy into an infinity of
axiomatic triples ...
e.g. maybe we made the wrong call on the xmlsch-02 ...

Jeremy