W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > July 2003

Re: test failures

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:47:42 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <20030724214742.0e22ee9e.dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:54:14 +0300
Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> 
> 
> I have done the changes as suggested by Dave
> I have not rebuilt the mega manifest.

I have just done this.

> I also obsoleted bagID 007 
> rdfms-nested-bagIDs/Manifest.rdf#test007
> where at least the comment is not true.
> 
> 
> jjc:
> > 2) rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema/Manifest.rdf#test006
> > 3) rdf-ns-prefix-confusion/Manifest.rdf#test0002
> 
> dave:
> > 2 - yes, obsolete
> >
> > 3 - is testing containers.  The rdf:bagID could just
> > be removed from the rdf:Bag and the N-Triples corrected.
> 
> I take that to be the other way round - I obsoleted 3 and changed 2.

Yes.

I've checked all your changes in software now, I found a couple
of problems:

Jan or you missed one which I've just edited:
rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr/Manifest.rdf#test003 is now obsoleted

Jeremy: You obsoleted rdf-charmod-literals/Manifest.rdf#test001
instead of rdf-charmod-literals/Manifest.rdf#error001
so I've corrected that.

(plus I changed the wording in the comments on rdfms-xmllang/test002.rdf)

The current state looks good.

Dave
Received on Thursday, 24 July 2003 16:48:09 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:58:48 EDT