request chance to address i18n

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2003 12:15:44 +0100
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, connolly@w3.org

Hi Martin,

Whilst this is a continuation of a previous conversation, as I'm
including the archive, I've dropped the context and am starting afresh.

I understand that I18N have concerns about the current RDFCore design
for literals.  I have recently sent an argument [1] to I18N that I hope
will persuade you to support the current design.

Whilst I am happy to discuss this issue with you personally at any time,
I would appreciate the opportunity to hear feedback from the rest of
I18N directly, and to address any questions they might have.

I understand you may be considering raising a formal objection.  I think
it would be best to meet with I18N before that decision is taken, and
further, I think it would help my understanding to observe the process
of taking that decision.

Brian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0238.html