important: RDF Implementation status

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:46:17 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Working group member developers,

We are in the process of assessing RDF implementation for drafting a
directors decision and we need your help.

Please run your code base against the test cases [1] and report your
finding to w3c-rdf-comments as soon as possible. We need this in the
next week.  Please include in your finding the toolkit name and
description. Describing your toolkits in RDF gets you bonus points :)
[2]

Please feel free to forward this request to other developers who are
working on RDF toolkits.

thanks for all of your help,

--eric

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/