Re: [Fwd: Re: Ameliorating no change on XML Literal design]

Martin,

what you're saying here about XML doesn't seem to fit with what you were
saying earlier about text with markup.  Particularly:

[[
I.e. an XML literal denotes an XML fragment the same way an
integer denotes an integer.
]]

Here, you seem to say that an XML literal is *not* text with markup, but
your original comments seemed to be focused on the disparities between
treatment of XML literals and plain text.  If we're to have a constructive
discussion, I think we need to remain clear about the requirements we're
trying to address.

At 22:50 17/07/03 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

>and Martin's response
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>