Re: Proposal

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:15:21 -0400
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>

Brian--

Perhaps I shouldn't have said "test case" (since I haven't checked the
Test Cases document), and I don't know what the status of the files
is/are.  I'm referring to the files "example09.rdf" and "example09.nt"
referred to in the title of Example 9 in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/
(these are the same as in the LC WD as far as I can tell).

--Frank