telecon duration

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2003 17:08:23 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

When we got to processing last call issues, we increased the duration of
telecons to 120 minutes.  We've been doing that for quite a while,
perhaps too long.

I suggest that we see if we can move back towards 60 minutes by
scheduling telecons for 60 + an optional 30 minutes.  With a bit of
effort to say only what really needs said, and to say that briefly, we
can perhaps get through the business in 60 minutes.

Brian