Re: semantics editors draft

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:04:19 +0200
To: "pat hayes <phayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

Pat, it is good to read that
The entailment rules have been divided into a normative set
corresponding to this simplified semantics, together with a
statement and (appendix B) proof of a completeness result

skipped to those and tested with
and it's running well ;-)

                      pat hayes
                      <phayes@ihmc.us>          To:       w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      w3c-rdfcore-wg-req        Subject:  semantics editors draft
                      2003-07-02 04:13

now embodies the weakened RDF semantic conditions we decided on last
Friday and has complete sets of entailment (nee 'closure') rules plus
proofs of the various lemmas. It also has a lot more internal links
from technical vocabulary to definitions, and passes the W3C
validators. .

There is still one issue that we may need to discuss, concerning the
status of 'strings'. I have linked to the relevant pieces of text in
the change list notes. Apart from this, and obvious finishing-off
edits such as getting the title right and suppressing all the red
highlighting (redefine 'newstuff' in the header), I think this is now
ready to go.

IHMC         (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
Pensacola                                  (850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501                                   (850)291 0667    cell