Re: Next telecon agenda (2003-07-11?): pfps-22/pfps-23

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 11:36, Graham Klyne wrote:
> I request pfps-22/23 be discussed at the next telecon.

Hmm.  Peter's comments compares statements from sectin 2.6 and section
4.  We could first try:

  - point out the introduction which states that normative statements
are explicitly labelled as such

  - point out that section 2 is not labelled as normative and section 4
is.

  - ask him if that clears up the confusion.  If it does fine, if it
doesn't at least we are down to the wording of section 4.

I can take this if you prefer.

With regard to his question on Owl, you are under no obligation to
review the owl semantics spec.

Brian