Re: semantics editors draft

Great stuff Pat.  I will upload the latest version so the WG page points
to it as the ed's working draft.

Re issue closures:

We closed horst-01 last week so thats done and you can send the
response, but you need to add a link to the decision.

Regarding the others, since we don't have a telecon this week, is there
anything to be gained by asking the commentors whether they would accept
the proposed resolution in the meantime.  If there are some minor tweaks
or discussion to be had, this could be done in the meantime.

Brian