Re: proposal to close pan-01

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:24:00 +0100
To: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I support this.

Two points:

1) We could include this ref to aczels work, which indicates that it is
nearly twenty years old.

Aczel, Peter Non-Well-Founded Sets. With a Foreword by Jon Barwise.
Distributed for the Center for the Study of Language and Information. 131
p. 1988 Series: (CSLI-LN) Lecture Notes

(I have seen a ref to the unpublished manuscript dated 1985)

2) I think the OWL DL work should be reference to the WebOnt WG rather than
myself, I will dig out appropriate refs in response to your qu-03 comment.