Re: pfps-22,pfps-23: "reserved names in abstract syntax", pushback

I would be happy to go forward with this as a listed objection.

I think Peter has adequately understood our intent, he sees some black,
some white and a grey area.

rdfs:Class rdfs:Class rdfs:Class .

is not encouraged, nor is it absolutely prohibited.
The intent is that any usage by OWL is explicitly blessed.
We perhaps should ask Peter if we have forgotten one.

I suggest we say:

"The RDF Core WG is committed to supporting the needs of OWL.
We believe that the intent of what semantic extensions may do
  is clarified by having such a thorough example as the OWL Semantics being
published concurrently."

in a response to peter, but decline to make further changes.

Jeremy