please send separate resolutions for each issue

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 01 Jul 2003 09:41:41 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I messed up the design of the software that does last call comment
tracking.  It requires a separate response for each issue, otherwise we
get responses that are of type "accepted" and "notaccepted"
simultaneously.

When responding to issues please generate a separate response for each
issue.

Jeremy, I'll send refs into comments for each issue pointing to your
bulk xml schema response to keep my software straight.

Brian