Re: Comment on RDF Test Cases

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> This is a last call comment concerning the test case schema
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema
>
> which I am making wearing the hat of an OWL Test Case editor.
>
> (Sorry I should have made this comment earlier).
>
> Within OWL Tests we reuse the RDF testSchema.
> Unfortunately the rdfs:comment-s within it, do not foresee such reuse. For
> example test:issue should be described as relating a test to an issue, rather
> than a test to an RDF Core issue.
>
> Please generalize the comments on the following resources
>   test:approval
>   test:issue
>   test:status
>

> e.g.
>
>     <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">Indicates the status of the test according to
> RDF Core WG process.</rdfs:comment>
>
> =>
>
>     <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">Indicates the status of the test within a
> process, such as the RDF Core WG process.</rdfs:comment>
>

> Jeremy Carroll, Editor OWL Test Cases
> http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test

I think doing so makes a lot of sense. I need some indication from chair
or process expert as to whether this change should be done immediately
(since the schema lives "outside" the LC WD) or at the end of LC
process.

jan

"Sufficiently large"="infinite" for sufficiently large values of "sufficiently"