Re: doc crosslinks

Jeremy--

Can I refer you to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0327.html,
part of a thread in which I thought the Chairman had decided some things
about the form of the references, like we were going to use initials
rather than full names, in the *trailing position*, etc.?  This is why
the references in the Primer are in that form (and a *!@*$%@! pain it
was too!).  Can I please ask that we either explicitly allow anarchy on
this issue, or make a decision on how the *!@*$%@! references are
supposed to look, and stick to it?

--Frank