Item request for next week's agenda

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:51:21 +0000 (GMT)
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

I don't know what people are planning on doing to track LC comments, but
assuming that editors are going to (potentially) want to merge fixes
into a working copy as comments come in, can we agree a change-control
process for that? Ie, a space where the "post-LC" version lives.

jan

PS. In the absence of anything else, we might also want a per-document
page pointing to messages in the comments archive, but that's a detail.

They modified their trousers secretly.