More issues

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:46:31 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Peter has just sent a message to webont with a load of issues.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0275.html

I am not sure whether these are new or not, but they seem to be wholly RDF
rather than OWL issues.
Some seem to be:
  - places where he disagrees with what we have decided (either
substantively or process wise)
  - further anxieties about bugs in the semantics
  - bugs in schema
  - bugs in concepts

I personally judge them to be largely editorial ...

I guess the chairs need to get involved with a bit of cross-group
coordination.

Jeremy