RE: Formal Objections: [was Re: regrets for 2003-01-17]

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:12:48 +0100
To: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com>, "RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

[[
The working group particularly seeks feedback on:

   o RDF's use of fragment identifiers
   o the introduction of internationalized URI's
   o the datatyping support proposed
   o whether to change the URIREF's for the RDF and RDFS namespaces

The difficulty with this, is that I expect the WG as a whole would agree to
the last two of these, but I'm not sure whether there would be sufficient
support for the first two as you may be the only WG member that has an
issue with those.

Brian
]]

On internationalized URI's I would not oppose specifically inviting feedback
on this point, but note that www-tag seems to be the better place to discuss
this issue, which is not RDF specific.

Jeremy