Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-17

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:56:01 -0500
To: bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

re
	13: LBase Document
	2002-11-01#16  danbri  team contact for publishinging LBase note

http://www.w3.org/2002/06/lbase/20030116Snapshot.html is ready to roll. I've tweaked
it in various dull ways to make it W3C publication-rule compliant (css,
xhtml, link check, mandatory stuff in headers).

One thing is left to do: the Abstract mentions
RDF, RDFS, OWL and needs hyperlinking to the References section, which needs appropriate
links and text for each of those.

Currently the citations are
[[
[OWL] F. van Harmelen, P. F. Patel-Schneider, Ian Horrocks (editors), Reference Description of the DAML+OIL (March 2001) ontology markup language

[RDF] O. Lassila, Ralph R. Swick (editors), Resource Description Framework (RDF) Model and Syntax Specification, 22 February 1999.

[RDFS] D. Brickley, R.V. Guha (editors), @@@TODO: update reference.@@@ Resource Description Framework (RDF) Schema Specification 1.0, 27 March 2000 (W3C Candidate Recommendation).
]]

...these need updating to more appropriate/timely links / entries.

Here we get into document synching issues, and I wonder whether to move the lbase
directory over into shadow TR space. I'm not quite sure how to reference RDF, RDFS and
OWL: do we want to point to the last call version (url to be determined), etc. Do we
want to cite all 6 specs?

Apart from that, all is good to go.

Dan