RE: Edits to concepts document, per 2003-01-10 telecon

At 11:30 16/01/2003 +0200, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> [...]

I have updated the text to:

[[RDF uses the datatype abstraction defined by XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes
[XML-SCHEMA2], and may be used with any datatype definition that conforms
to this abstraction, even if not actually defined in terms of XML Schema.]]

Please shout if you disagree.