Update semantics LCC

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:40:37 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Pat has managed to get an updated LCC semantics doc to me.  It seemed best
to load it immediately to the website, which I have done.

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/

There are no accompanying change notes, so I'm not sure what's
changed.  However, based on my conversation with him, I'm expecting that:

   o he has fixed the problem Peter raised about rdfs:Literal
   o he has made at least one other change in response to a comment from Jan.

Peter, could you take a look and see if it does indeed resolve the issue
you raised?

Other reviewers, could you check any critical issues you raised are dealt with.