Re: "Quick" review of vocabulary document

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> Graham,
>
> Thanks for the review.  Detailed comments below.  Out of this, I think
> there is one change I think should be made before last call and that is the
> comment on XMLLiteral should become:
>
>    [[
>      The class of XML literals values.
> ]]

I thought about making this comment, but decided against it. What is an
"XML Literal value?" It's the class of XML literals; there may be
equivalence classes of members of that, but every XML literal
(canonicalised or not) is "in" this class. Either change it to something
recognisable ("the class of canonicalised XML fragments" or something
like that) or leave it be, or point to the definition of the value space
in CONCEPTS, which is (I think) the best alternative.

Leverage that synergy! Ooh yeah, looking good! Now stretch - and relax.