Re: Primer LCC, review.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Brian McBride wrote:

> At 16:55 14/01/2003 +0000, Jan Grant wrote:
>
> >A few trivial nitpicks. Appendix A actually anticipates the only issue I
> >have with this document (although it basically says, "there is an issue,
> >we don't deal with it").
>
> Jan, am I right in reading this as a thumbs up for last call publication
> without change, i.e. no showstoppers.

On this document, yes. I think the issue that appendix A deals with
(what name do you give to a web resource, and what does a URL name?)
probably needs some clarification, and RDFCore seems one place to look
for that clarification - even if we jsut raise the matter as something
for TAG to pronounce on.

The Java disclaimer: values of 'anywhere' may vary between regions.