test cases doc review: thumbs up

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:57:34 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I have reviewed the LCC test cases doc at:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-testcases-20030117/

thumbs up.  A few must fixes.

Must Fixes:

1.  delete from introduction

   (when the test cases are completed)

2. Negative entailment tests

   [[These tests are specified in exactly the same fashion as positive
entailment tests...]]

They aren't *exactly* the same, or we couldn't tell which is which.  Suggest:

[[
Negative Entailment Tests are specified with the same structure as positive
entailment tests except that a <test:negativeEntailmentTest> element is
used instead of a <test:postiveEntailmentTest> element.
]]

Editorial:

I'd prefer that the examples were labelled as such, but this is not critical.

Brian